If the Pats win the 1st 4 games... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Pats win the 1st 4 games...

upstart

The Snow Plow Game
Reaction score
If the Pats win the 1st 4 games next year it will be 19
in a row,will that Top the 72 fins record?

it will beat the 18 in a row by miami, but it won't beat the undefeated season. you have to go undefeated before you can bring that up.

"When ifs and buts are candy and nuts, then every day will be Christmas." Brian Bosworth, 1984

I hope we have the Pats within one of those four games.

the schedule makers will probably give the pats the easiest part of their schedule in the 1st four games so they can break the record, you know the league seems to love the **** patriots:fire: :yell:

Originally posted by Phin19
the schedule makers will probably give the pats the easiest part of their schedule in the 1st four games so they can break the record, you know the league seems to love the **** patriots:fire: :yell:

My sentiments exactly, there is no way they should have won so many in a row thus far. The league had it all planned out, there are people here that think that there may be some kind of controversy of payoffs to the refs throughout the year? I may be talking out my a** but, it really looked that way, especially after the challenge of the spot standing. Maybe it's just me, tell me I am wrong so I don't have ill feelings about this league.:goof:

Originally posted by xtreme3

My sentiments exactly, there is no way they should have won so many in a row thus far. The league had it all planned out, there are people here that think that there may be some kind of controversy of payoffs to the refs throughout the year? I may be talking out my a** but,

But, nothing. You are talking out of your a**.
The Pats were 10-0 against teams that had 10 or more victories. No other team has ever done that.

Their schedule was a hell of a lot tougher than what the '72 Dolphins faced. Look, I'm not trying to take anything away from the '72 Dolphins. Even with a soft schedule, it was one of the greatest accomplishments in pro sports history.

It is, however, ludicrous for you to suggest that the league paved the way for the Pats to win so many games in a row. With the tough schedule they faced, with the injuries they overcame, this was clearly one of the greatest seasons any NFL team has ever had. It won't be diminished by the whining of pathetic fools like you.

But, nothing. You are talking out of your a**.
The Pats were 10-0 against teams that had 10 or more victories. No other team has ever done that.

Their schedule was a hell of a lot tougher than what the '72 Dolphins faced. Look, I'm not trying to take anything away from the '72 Dolphins. Even with a soft schedule, it was one of the greatest accomplishments in pro sports history.

It is, however, ludicrous for you to suggest that the league paved the way for the Pats to win so many games in a row. With the tough schedule they faced, with the injuries they overcame, this was clearly one of the greatest seasons any NFL team has ever had. It won't be diminished by the whining of pathetic fools like you.

you are right, the pats did have a tough schedule, and overcame it nicely.
however, the pats seem to have favorable calls by the refs over the last few years (playoff game vs Oakland, vs Miami in 2002 among other games)
these pats are a very good team but they do get luckier (or favored) than any other team in the NFL. :mad:

you are right, the pats did have a tough schedule, and overcame it nicely.
however, the pats seem to have favorable calls by the refs over the last few years (playoff game vs Oakland, vs Miami in 2002 among other games)
these pats are a very good team but they do get luckier (or favored) than any other team in the NFL. :mad:

I'm glad you agree phin! I knew that this would spark something in the pats fans, and that wasnt my intent, however I did anticipate it. It is just frusterating that some team gets non calls on plays and the other 31 teams get called on everything, how can a defence stop an offence when they get held, and how can our o line be expected to protect as well as the pats when we are not allowed to hold? Thats all I 'm wondering!:mad:

umm ya,the pats had no calls go against them,the colts got away with murder in some plays against the pats in the playoffs. ummm how quickly we forget the overtime flip in the dolphin game vs the pats, and in that same game the dolphis got a bullchit call were the dolphin receiver caught the deep pass out of bounds(CLEARLY) but was rewarded the catch that gave the phins GREAT field position for a game winning fg attempt that should not have been kicked in the first place. its ludicrious to think that the pat wont face miami in week 3 or 4.the nfl knows about the streak ppl.that has ratings written all over it.and how can someone say that the pats will get the easy part of the schedule first.
whats exactly the easy part in todays nfl game?? every week theres a battle. nobody knows who gonna suk from one year to the next,even games vs losing teams end up being battles to the end most games in todays nfl. theres hardly anymore cupcake wins like back in the day.

and that streak the dolphins went on,they played a WEAK schedule. now thats when weak schedules were weak schedules. do phin fans have brains? Thats all im wondering!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pats won't win all four of their 1st four games because you know they will play Miami in their first four games

Back
Top Bottom