If the phins trade out of the 16th pick.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the phins trade out of the 16th pick....

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
If the dolphins trade out of the 16th pick and aquire additional picks, who would be the most likely candidate to trade with and why? I'm thinking if Cutler falls to number 16 than the Vikings might want to trade up to get him. thoughts?

I think Saban will likely hang on to the 16, get the best player available at 16. But if someone comes along and really wants to give up multiple picks for our 16 spot then Saban is smart enough to go for it.

Not sure who that would be though.

In Saban We Trust!

i wouldnt mind trading down and seeing cromartie as our #1. this should be moved to the draft forum

PhinsRock said:
I think Saban will likely hang on to the 16, get the best player available at 16. But if someone comes along and really wants to give up multiple picks for our 16 spot then Saban is smart enough to go for it.

In Saban We Trust!

I disagree, I feel that Saban will try to trade out of the 16th pick and move down however, I believe that it will be very hard to trade down and most likely Saban will have to wait for the 3rd or 4th round to trade down and collect extra picks.

Maybe we could trade the Viking our first for their first and our second back, and maybe even a third. Then we could look at it like we traded C Pep for almost nothing

We don't have anything to trade up with, and we don't have anything to trade up for. we should stay put at #16, and take the best player available in my opinion....

We even may trade down considering our lack of mid-round picks this year....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

PhinFan0202 said:
If the dolphins trade out of the 16th pick and aquire additional picks, who would be the most likely candidate to trade with and why? I'm thinking if Cutler falls to number 16 than the Vikings might want to trade up to get him. thoughts?

i think if cutler is at 16, miami takes him, and minnesota picks at 17. i can see a team needing a RB like Indy or carolina trying to move up

I think we should trade down. I think Saban can get a good Safety in the second or third round and same goes for LB. We need some more talented beef up front and another QB for the future (Omar Jacobs). Greenway is the type of player who he would stick to 16 at.

The team I think we would most likely trade down with is the NY Giants.

aerokev said:
i think if cutler is at 16, miami takes him, and minnesota picks at 17. i can see a team needing a RB like Indy or carolina trying to move up

I can't see us getting Cutler after getting Culpepper and trading for Harrington. We have other areas to address like WR,OL, and Safety.

PhinFan0202 said:
I can't see us getting Cutler after getting Culpepper and trading for Harrington. We have other areas to address like WR,OL, and Safety.

Agree

PhinsRock said:

In Saban We Trust!

I think we will stay at 16 and trade RW for Den 2nd

SR 7 said:
I think we will stay at 16 and trade RW for Den 2nd

Damn people still think we can get a second for Ricky. Ricky is awesome but there are too many flags to get a second round pick.

What about the possibilty of a WR needy team trading up for Holmes or Jackson if they are there at 16 (Chargers, Chiefs, Patriots)??

Back
Top Bottom