2 KC
3 IND
4 BAL
5 TEN
6 DEN

Outside looking in:
MIA 8-5
CIN 7-6

Basically, we have to put on the cheerleader outfits and dust off the pom-poms for the phins to make the playoffs. WE DO NOT CONTROL OUR OWN DESTINY. We have to finish at least one game better than Denver. Our AFC record is 5-5. Denver's is 7-3, which is the first tie-breaker since we didn't play head to head this year. How pathetic. :(

We must run the table for a chance. Then, as you stated, hope for a Den loss. I think they play indy. I just hope its soon enough for indy to care and play all their talent.:cry:

we were the team that was supposed to be sitting right where the pats are at the number 1 seed and where are we? outside looking in it all goes back to the draft and personell moves thanks dave! eddie more was taken instead of boldin again thanks dave! more defense dont get me wrong jr. sammy and t-buck were great but the offense was seriously negleted.and it has come back to bite us along with the piss pore coaching.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
We must run the table for a chance. Then, as you stated, hope for a Den loss. I think they play indy. I just hope its soon enough for indy to care and play all their talent.:cry:

They do play Indy...@ Indy, too. The Indy vs Den game will definitely matter to Indy because they're playing cheerleader a little bit also. They're hoping that KC or NE fall, and that precious bye week that comes with the #1 or #2 seed is at stake. Plus, they won't be "looking ahead" because they play Houston the week after they play Denver.

Originally posted by scodoublet
We CAN'T miss the playoffs 2 years in a row!!!!!
:cry:

We better start practicing from now then.

"GIMME AN I!"
"GIMME AN N!"
"GIMME A D!"
"GIMME A Y!"

"WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?"

"GOOOOOOO INDY!"

:cry: Sadly, this what the season has been deduced to. Cheering for another team to beat another team for us to make the friggin playoffs.

It's all because we have such an expensive defense. Do other teams have such a huge imbalance with $$$ spent on off and def? Does every good team have TWO top flight CBs that cost a fortune? Does EVERY good team have 2 of 4 D lineman making an excess of 5.5 mil per? We HAVE to par the $ on the D down some if we EVER expect to go anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Denver's remaining games:

Dec. 14 Cleveland 4:05 PM ET
Dec. 21 @Indianapolis 8:30 PM ET
Dec. 28 @Green Bay 4:15 PM ET

This is Cincinatti's remaining games:

Dec. 14 San Francisco 1:00 PM ET
Dec. 21 @St. Louis 1:00 PM ET
Dec. 28 Cleveland 1:00 PM ET

Ours:

Dec. 15 Philadelphia 9:00 PM ET
Dec. 21 @Buffalo 1:00 PM ET