If the QB's can get the ball down field to the recievers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the QB's can get the ball down field to the recievers?

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
DT is better with Traylor and saftey has enough talent to get the job done. The only question is CB. I feel we have a well'rounded team this year and if the quarterbacks can get the ball to our recievers and backs we could be very productive on offense in 2005. Our defense is looking stronger than last year. Special teams will be very strong with Welker!:evil:

im more worried about safety than cornerback, howard has proved he can be a good starter before and mario edwards is a good nickel back, i think howard is alot more suited for a starting role than a matchup with the fast slot receivers

Alien said:
im more worried about safety than cornerback, howard has proved he can be a good starter before and mario edwards is a good nickel back, i think howard is alot more suited for a starting role than a matchup with the fast slot receivers

Its ok, I think we just signed the monster from Alien as a CB!

They will get it down field. Most improved team of 2005.

I think our offense producing more points and having the ability to move the ball down the field and get the Defense some rest, and the front seven getting pressure on the quarterback.. will help the secondary develop and mold itself together enough to be successful ... unlike previous years, all the pressure won't be on the defense to hold teams to 10 or under.. we can give up a score here or there and feel confident our offense will get it back... it's been a LONG time since we've had that..

Back
Top Bottom