If the Saints balk...Jimmy Graham ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Saints balk...Jimmy Graham ?

This hasn't been suggested before. I mean hell, who would want one of the top TE's who may or may not hit FA

Would be nice to bring him home to Miami. The Saints are $12 million over the cap, have key players as free agents and some holes. I assume Jason LaCanfora is writing his 'Saints in disarray" article this upcoming week.

Waste of bandwidth not happening.

The Saints will probably cut Will Smith saving 11.5 million, Lance Moore is probably gone also.
even though he has been good I would not be surprised if Darrne Sproles is not gone 3.5 million cap hit.

Who wouldn't want a 6'7" 27 year old in-his-prime TE that averages about 1,000 yards and 10 TDs a season? Probably about 31 other teams! I don't see him leaving the Saints at all though. Drew Brees would have a fit losing one of his security blankets. Not happening.

if the saints did cut darrel sproles i'd be interested in that...like about 3/4s of the leagues teams...seriously doubt they will

Disarray in New Orleans!
wouldn't say disarray just the cost of winning and retaining people over time. Esp keeping your qb. We haven't had to pay the qb position in so long which keeps us having cap room along with not resigning our own draft picks year after year

Back
Top Bottom