If the Saints balk...Jimmy Graham ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Saints balk...Jimmy Graham ?

The Fins end up signing Graham and LAC will say we overpaid for him and is not a true TE….neglected the line.

yea because overpaying for maybe the best TE in football is the same as overpaying for guys who are not among the best at their position. If we did sign Graham and did notbing for the oline it would be a stupid move though.
The best TE in football is not worth a damn if your qb is on his back all the time. Just because Gravity and some of the PFF fanatics think we have an average oline, most sensible posters know we dont

there's no way they let graham go, peyton will have them dismantle the defense before he loses one of his main offensive weapons

Will Smith is a smart cut. He hasn't did much the past two years and his contract alone will put u at the cap

The Saints will probably cut Will Smith saving 11.5 million, Lance Moore is probably gone also.
even though he has been good I would not be surprised if Darrne Sproles is not gone 3.5 million cap hit.

Wouldn't mind Darren Sproles if he came cheap.

Are you drinking something? they will let him walk and bring in someone else, because it's not the QB, it's the system that they run.

Sproles is a good player for them they just don't have the money to invest and Pierre Thomas is a great receiver also

Thomas is injured way too much plus I think we could benefit if we did get sproles. If we would have took a flier on Khiry Robinson I would have been happy, but instead we went with Danielle Thomas lol

As if this thread was needed?

No.... no team wants the top TE in the league playing on their side.

Regardless, the Saints will dump Drew Brees before they let Graham walk.

Ok, lets live in Dreamville, USA for a second....ok, back to reality! J. Graham is getting the Franchise Tag, not leaving NO.. and every team in NFL would LOVE to have Jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom