If they cant get a CBA they should make 06 uncapped | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If they cant get a CBA they should make 06 uncapped

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
Im very disappointed in the fact they couldnt get a new CBA done, but they have said if they couldnt get it done by now that 07 will be an uncapped year, well in this case I think they should just say screw it and make 06 uncapped as well, instead of screwing over teams by making them cut a fourth of their roster to stay under the cap that wont even be their next year

Rocky Raccoon said:
out of curiosity...how long do they have to come up with an agreement? :hmmm:

Midnight tonight

Teams are going to have to cut and slash people to get under the cap which isnt fair since there is only one year of cap left

I think they will get it done. No real reason I think that way, I just do.

UltraDol-Fan said:
I think they will get it done. No real reason I think that way, I just do.

I have the same feeling, which is odd since usually i look on the down side of things, but I keep getting this feeling that they will get a deal done at the last second

Alex22 said:
Midnight tonight

Teams are going to have to cut and slash people to get under the cap which isnt fair since there is only one year of cap left

Does anybody know the penalty for not being under the salary cap?

I thought it was a draft pick the following year?

they HAVE to get it done because they understand that they are sitting on a powder keg if they don't the NFL has nbeen deemed the greatest Pro sport for many reasons and one of the main reasons being the salary cap. Gene Upshaw needs to recognize this and get his S*** together

Back
Top Bottom