If this season isn't an aberration could this mean | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If this season isn't an aberration could this mean

BGtoKNfor6

Where is the reset button?
Reaction score
the end to the marlins playing in our field and hurting our rookies and players every few years??

I don't live in miami and I think the phins lease out the stadium to the marlins and there has been talk in the past of them moving into their own stadium. However I haven't heard anything since then.

I know we did some serious renovations for the phins to host the indy/bears superbowl and that would make me think we (dolphins) are there to stay.

That being said, a winning team brings in more revenue and don't teams get more money from the league for winning, including a superbowl?

I think we all hate that dirt and unless something has changed with the marlins, I think they should kick them the hell out. We appear to have a product now that would bring people back to the stadium (fair weather fans I guess but a good team does sell) and the last thing we need is to have injuries or missed field goals because of the infield dirt.

Anyone know any progress on this? I just haven't heard anything or maybe missed something in the past. I vaguely recall something of putting a stadium where the orange bowl is.

Back
Top Bottom