If this team passes on Boston.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If this team passes on Boston....

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If Wanny and Spielman pass on a talent like Boston then I think there is no longer any doubt that we are fuc*ed as an organization and it may be years before we rebound. These two roaring idiots are killing this historically great franchise. I am sick to my stomach at these A$$holes being played like a bunch of amateurs by agents and FA. I don't want to hear any $hit about me getting "another team to root for yada yada yada". This team is getting worse every f'ing year and there is no denying it. I would be willing to bet good money that these morons go defense in the draft, mark my words. I can't for the life of me figure out how a total imbecile like Wannstedt keeps his job, it is unfathomable.....This team is a joke. Teams like the Jets are even laughing at us. Gimme a break people. When/IF these morons blow this draft and FA period there needs to be wide spread revolt at the ticket office, that is the only thing that speaks.

God, this team disgusts me.

NO BIG DEAL, the draft is loaded with high impact WR, and cheaper....

Originally posted by jgarMD
If Wanny and Spielman pass on a talent like Boston then I think there is no longer any doubt that we are fuc*ed as an organization and it may be years before we rebound. These two roaring idiots are killing this historically great franchise. I am sick to my stomach at these A$$holes being played like a bunch of amateurs by agents and FA. I don't want to hear any $hit about me getting "another team to root for yada yada yada". This team is getting worse every f'ing year and there is no denying it. I would be willing to bet good money that these morons go defense in the draft, mark my words. I can't for the life of me figure out how a total imbecile like Wannstedt keeps his job, it is unfathomable.....This team is a joke. Teams like the Jets are even laughing at us. Gimme a break people. When/IF these morons blow this draft and FA period there needs to be wide spread revolt at the ticket office, that is the only thing that speaks.

Whoa whoa man...just because another team is talking to Boston doesnt mean hes in the bag over there.........relax!

WR's are a dime a dozen....

let say we do get boston and then he does somethingk and gets suspended for 6 months.. then we get the other 50% of the people that say.. Rick and Dave are idiots why didnt they see this coming.. blah! relax take a friggin prozac.. Offseason does not determin the W and L's of the season there is a reson the games are played

Originally posted by jgarMD

"This team is a joke"???? Your definition of a "joke" must be extremely broad. A team that wins 41 games over the last 4 years is NOT a joke.
If you think the team would've been better w/o Wanny, fine; that's your opinion. But nevertheless, it is NOT a "joke". GET REAL......... Are all 31 teams that don't win the SB a "joke" in your mind.... GET REAL dude.

I can't remember seeing a more negative post than this dude...
It's people like this who are only happy if you're 17-0 and SB Champs.......otherwise, the team SUCKS......no matter what.

PS - Get another team to root for......:roflmao:

If we don,t get Boston , then we will get a WR in the draft. No big deal.

Re: Re: If this team passes on Boston....

Originally posted by TerryTate

Whoa whoa man...just because another team is talking to Boston doesnt mean hes in the bag over there.........relax!

Now I know you are right, but being a fan since the AJ Duhe and , David Woodely days has made me used to heart ache with this team. I just don't have the confidence in the organization anymore. I honsetly don't think they know what the are doing. Now granted I am not a football expert, but you can't argue with results....and they have not been getting it done. I guess I just want the Boston signing to symbolize that they are committed to winning and getting better, and not just trying to be shrwed with bargain basement FA signings. The Boston signing would automatically help Ricky Williams and CC, and that would allow us to concentrate on OL in the draft. They need to make this happen.

you do realize since AJ due and David Woodley, i picked 1982, 12 teams have not ended the season in heartache.

I agree they definitely do...

by the way an example of a "joke" team is the Cardinals or Chargers, our fans have been spoiled with the year-in and year-out successes, so not getting to the big game makes it a lot worse when we finish an average team and fall on our faces. Be thankful we arent the Bengals or cards

Back
Top Bottom