If TIm Hasselbecks starts for the Skins on Sunday.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If TIm Hasselbecks starts for the Skins on Sunday....

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
i expect miami to send a message and finally deliver that blowout win, that will lift their confidence and get something going here.....if hasselbecks starts that should be like anthony wright, although it will be hasselbecks first ever start in the nfl and the redskins present no real running threat, we should be able to double team coles and take away gardner, our defensive line must be licking their chops already.....

btw, how must takeo spikes feel ??? the team he left has a coach now, who is building something there and he is gone and plays for a team that is under .500, meanwhile the bengals are first in their division....i love it...:lol:

Originally posted by Al13
i

btw, how must takeo spikes feel ??? the team he left has a coach now, who is building something there and he is gone and plays for a team that is under .500, meanwhile the bengals are first in their division....i love it...:lol:

Maybe Taco Spice is the problem?:lol:

Re: Re: If TIm Hasselbecks starts for the Skins on Sunday....

Originally posted by zachseau13

Maybe Taco Spice is the problem?:lol:

Make it HOT!!!!!

110! :lol: I love the fact that he is on a team that is struggling and the team he left is finding some type of success without him. The only thing that could make it better is if Cincinnatti had beaten Buffalo straight up.

:lol:

I think it is great. Spikes leaves Cincy because he thinks it is horrible there and goes to a team he thinks is on "the rise." The team he goes to sucks and is 4-6 while the team he left is 5-5 and is actually on the ruse. Did I leave out that Cincy is leading the division?

Spikes is a very good player, but he obviously is not a very good decision maker. However, in all honesty, I don't think anyone expected the Bengals to lead their division at this point of the season.

i expect miami to send a message and finally deliver that blowout win, that will lift their confidence and get something going here.....if hasselbecks starts that should be like anthony wright, although it will be hasselbecks first ever start in the nfl and the redskins present no real running threat, we should be able to double team coles and take away gardner, our defensive line must be licking their chops already.....

uhmmmm...Al?

are you in Berlin?

Back
Top Bottom