"IF" Washington can manage to trade up to our spot....

Who do you draft?

• Shawn Merriman

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Derrick Johnson

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Demarcus Ware

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pac Man Jones

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Alex Barron

• Erasmus James

• Troy Williamson

• Trade Down

• Other

• Total voters

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Reaction score
OK seeing as how Washington has traded away almost their entire draft already they would more than likely have to include a player. My thinking is that if they covet Braylon Edwards they may include Rod Gardner, so my question to my fellow Fin Fans is this. If we trade down to #9, get Gardner, and the big three RB's are gone who do you draft?

cowtowndick

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Fins2theend said:
OK seeing as how Washington has traded away almost their entire draft already they would more than likely have to include a player. My thinking is that if they covet Braylon Edwards they may include Rod Gardner, so my question to my fellow Fin Fans is this. If we trade down to #9, get Gardner, and the big three RB's are gone who do you draft?
I'm hoping the deal doesn't get done, because Gardner, the #9 and the #26 is a poor trade, when you consider the possible alternatives. But having said that, maybe you hope Aaron Rodgers falls that far, or you take Merriman, maybe reach for Williamson.

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Reaction score
See I dont like any of the options, if I was forced to take one it would be one of the three LB's Johnson, Merriman, or Ware.

Top Bottom