If washington wants Brunell.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If washington wants Brunell....

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I WANT PATRICK RAMSEY.

I love everything about the kid. Tremendous arm, great leader. He was hurt alot last year, LARGELY due to Washington having a worse OL then even we do.

Shoot after this it pretty much closes the door on Ramsey's career in Washington. Year 3 of his tenure and he's benched for a guy who says he wants to play in 2004 and 2005.

Makes no sense for Washington, cause there no competing for anything in 2004.

Finally someone who agrees.

Originally posted by Stamos
I WANT PATRICK RAMSEY.

I love everything about the kid. Tremendous arm, great leader. He was hurt alot last year, LARGELY due to Washington having a worse OL then even we do.

Shoot after this it pretty much closes the door on Ramsey's career in Washington. Year 3 of his tenure and he's benched for a guy who says he wants to play in 2004 and 2005.

Makes no sense for Washington, cause there no competing for anything in 2004.

hey stamos, you're a big phillip rivers fan, right?:rolleyes: i agree, if ramsey is availible, get him, but imo he won't be attainable. he has a fairly low cap number so he's not hurting them much there, and brunell might just be a back-up in washington, who knows? gibbs usually has solid backups on the roster like humphries, williams, schroeder, and hart. we can always hope, but it looks as if your rivers dreams may likely come true:lol:

Yeah, looks more and more like Rivers may be Miamis first pick now.;)

Makes no sense for Washington, cause there no competing for anything in 2004. Or 2005 or 2006. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Makes no sense for BRUNELL. Here, he's pretty much guaranteed to start. In Washington, he's gonna have to fight with a very competant incumbant to start.

The situation in Miami is much better than the one in Washington (assuming they aren't shopping Ramsey).

They are gonna be shopping Ramsey if Brunell does take trade to Washington thats for sure. No way Ramsey takes back seat to Brunell after starting last 2 years.

Hey new to the forum,

Just to let everyone know Patrick Ramsey wont be going anywhere even if he wants to.....

He is there quarterback of the future and I HIGHLY doubt they will let him go anywhere, even Ifffff they sign Mark Brunell

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
Hey new to the forum,

Just to let everyone know Patrick Ramsey wont be going anywhere even if he wants to.....

He is there quarterback of the future and I HIGHLY doubt they will let him go anywhere, even Ifffff they sign Mark Brunell

When you SUCK, you don't bench your QB. Ramsey is no longer in the developmental phase. You don't make your QB of the future sit out his 3rd NFL season.

If they acquire Brunell, there giving up on Ramsey.

Well everyone that keeps saying that we are for sure going after Rivers now.. WE STILL NEED A VET QB!!!! So if Brunell is out of the picture.. who are we going to attain for our VET?

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
No way there giving up on Ramsey.

Brunell's top priority is finding a place he start this year and NEXT YEAR.

I've never seen a starting QB benched after 2 years, in hopes of giving him his job down the road.

Ramsey wont even show up to camp if they give the job to Brunell.

Back
Top Bottom