If washington wants Brunell.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If washington wants Brunell....

Could it be that Ramseys injuries are not coming along and there is reason in Washington for concern. This seems odd even for Dan Snyder so I think we need to look a little deeper into why they want Brunell. It could be that Gibbs thinks Ramsey is not his kind of guy. If he doesn't want him and Ramsey is healthy he would be a good fit in the Dolphins system. Working with Trestman could really benefit the guy.

yea, i'd love to have Ramsey here....he's got a cannon arm and from what i've heard makes good decisions. If the Skins shop him, i say go for it.

I would not give up anything other than a conditional pick for Brunell. Personnely I would rather we give up a fifth rder for AJ Feely at least he's got a big upside and would allow us to address other needs like OL, WR etc. He looked very good on a limited eagles offense and was 4-1 as a starter.

Originally posted by Stamos

Brunell's top priority is finding a place he start this year and NEXT YEAR.

I've never seen a starting QB benched after 2 years, in hopes of giving him his job down the road.

Ramsey wont even show up to camp if they give the job to Brunell.

Ramsey will show up and give his best shot at beating Brunell for the starting position, but I don't think Brunell will end up in Washington.

Even if he did what is Ramsey going to do about it? Quit the team and give back his signing bonus? And this is the guy you want to start for us next year, a guy with no competition in his blood?

It may not be a news flash to everybody here that even if Brunell took the job with the assumption that he is the starter, it's not written in stone, and Ramsey is capable of beating him out for the Job.

Originally posted by Mindwarp
like saying Jay will take a backseat after driving the offence here for 4yrs

Not at all, because Ramsey was only 24-years old last year. He's still developing. Is Jay? Hah, I wish.

Re: Re: If washington wants Brunell....

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc

Makes about as much sense as Griese to Miami. But will cost Snyder hell of a lot more :lol:

:confused:

B Griese was released,, M Brunell is still under contract ... The rumors are that the Redskins will give up a 2nd rnd draft pick up for Brunell !!

How do they compare ?

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom