If We Bring In Hutchinson... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Bring In Hutchinson...

Dolfan_Noles

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Would we still go O-Line in the draft? I mean I know that right now there is no guarantee we will, but from all indications, Cutler probably wont be there, and everyone thinks that we are going to draft Winston. If Cutler isnt there and we bring in an OL via free agency, then what do we draft?

I don't think that everyone thinks we are going to draft Winston unless that is in the second round. We may take a left tackle, but that probably won't be affected by Hutchinson who would play be RG. We still need a LT at some point in the draft unless Saban and Houck feel Alabi is ready to play and even then we could use depth.

I think Hudson Houck's ability to coach the HELL out of lineman makes it possible to pass on an O-lineman in the first round.

Winston in the first would be a reach to say the least. If he was around when we pick in the 2nd I'd think about it...maybe.

Dolfan_Noles said:
Would we still go O-Line in the draft? I mean I know that right now there is no guarantee we will, but from all indications, Cutler probably wont be there, and everyone thinks that we are going to draft Winston. If Cutler isnt there and we bring in an OL via free agency, then what do we draft?

Explain....

tell me why you dont think Jay Cutler will be there?

what teams would chance on him that high?

what teams need a QB that bad?

fins5423 said:
Explain....

tell me why you dont think Jay Cutler will be there?

what teams would chance on him that high?

what teams need a QB that bad?
If Jay Cutler does what people expect him to in the Senior Bowl and workouts there is very little chance he will be there at 16. There are some teams up there that don't need a QB, but would take one with the upside of Cutler. I hope he will be there for us, but I'm just not sure. We may have to trade up if we want him and he continues to impress.

Back
Top Bottom