IF we can beat Tennessee... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF we can beat Tennessee...

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
then we SHOULD be 8-3 going into the Thanksgiving Day game.

If we can pull it out against the Titans like we have in the past, we have two teams after that we should beat (Baltimore and Washington) after them.

Our home record is bad because we've played the best teams at home. We can get that fixed in the weeks after Tennessee.

There is no real excuse for losing that many games at home. Maybe if your fans stood up and cheered more...actully got loud for your defense it would help out.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
If we can pull it out against the Titans like we have in the past

Someone will surely bring that this year we have break a few streaks...

Ho, I just did !
:)

The loss last week made this a must-win for the 'Fins. We need to have a tie-breaker over one of these 2, because they will be division champ and wildcard team respectively. Since we lost to the Colts, that makes this game that much more important......

A MUST WIN THIS WEEKEND,, IF WE WIN THEN THAT MEANS WE CAN BEAT ANY TEAM IN THE NFL CUASE TITANS ARE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE NFL...

i will be at the game sunday and we will win and you are right the titans are the best in the nfl so a victory will save our season

Go Miami

Well, last sunday's game was a big disappointment. Every team has their bad days though. I agree with the coach in keeping Greise as the QB. I am going to the Titans game and I am predicting a great outcome. Rickey hasn't had a great game yet and the 9th is his day. Go Miami.

lets hope you are right short13 if not i feel another loss will only doom use for december we have owned the titans for 10 years the last time they beat use was 1992 after all we beat them the year they went to the big dance they were better then than now lets hope we dont beat ourselves like last week!!!!

Pats beat the Titans!

YEE HAWWW :evil:

Pressure is on you guys!

Get ready guys, i'm as big a phins fan as anyone but no doubt about it - WE ARE GOING TO GET CRUSHED BY THE TITANS. WE ARE NOT A GOOD TEAM. WE HAVE DAVE W. AS OUR HEAD COACH. WE HAVE A CRAPPY O LINE WITH CRAPPY WADE SMITH. WE HAVE UNDERACHIEVING RECEIVERS. WE ARE NOT AN ELITE TEAM, NOT EVEN CLOSE. STOP DREAMING.

Originally posted by rdoser
Get ready guys, i'm as big a phins fan as anyone but no doubt about it - WE ARE GOING TO GET CRUSHED BY THE TITANS. WE ARE NOT A GOOD TEAM. WE HAVE DAVE W. AS OUR HEAD COACH. WE HAVE A CRAPPY O LINE WITH CRAPPY WADE SMITH. WE HAVE UNDERACHIEVING RECEIVERS. WE ARE NOT AN ELITE TEAM, NOT EVEN CLOSE. STOP DREAMING.
'

Um, we should have beat the Pats and we were 3 plays away from beating the Colts (maybe, maybe not) . If the Colts are so good then I'd say Miami aint too bad.

Lets keep the streak going. The Dolpins are the only team that Jeff Fisher has never beaten as the Tennessee coach. Samari Rolle from Miami says never beating the Dolphins makes this game stand out even more. McNair has an 0-3 record vs. the Phins.
What is the saying? On any giving Sun. any team can beat any team!
GO PHINS!

Back
Top Bottom