if we could only resign one, who would you choose? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if we could only resign one, who would you choose?

Juice_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
o-gun or chambers, pro bowl defensive end, or possible elite receiver for a struggling offense? i think chambers should be resigned instead since i beleive the future of this team rests heavily on the offense. i also am not completely sold on o-gun, even if we send in a rotation,when worked right the rotation should be effective, jay williams on running downs, and david bowens on passing plays. maybe even get otis grigsby in on some of it. i beleive chambers gave and will give alot more than ogunleye to our team.

If I had to pick, I would pick Chambers. However, Ogunleye means a lot to this team and if we don't have him this season, our defense will not be as good.

Chambers. Hands down, no questions, set it in stone. It's obvious that our D is leaps and bounds better than out offense and the loss of O-Gun, while damaging, would to little to our D in comparison to what the loss of Chambers would do to our offense. Sign Chambers to a multiyear year, lock him up this year and don't let him hit the market.

agreed, imagine the money people would offer him next year, we need to sign him now, but not cheaply like 4 or 5 year contract for between 20-30 million, god thats alot of money for normal people like me...

Chambers..this team has been offensively challenged for years. They need all the help they can get.

Chambers. Both are excellent players, but we can more easily replace more (probably not all) of Ogunleye's production than we can Chambers'.

Not much thought into this one.

CHRIS CHAMBERS!

He's our best WR and he's going to only get better and more productive as the years go on. We need our offensive studs a lot more because we dont have that many. Our defense will be fine, just not as great as before, without Ogunleye. I'd sure miss the ol' Prince tho. :(

Chambers, he has proven that he can be effective without help on the other side. O-gun has had J.T on the other end to help out I beleive that he is still unproven.

Both.With a little "Voodoo" cap economics ala Skins we can sign both just by cutting Jay or AJ next year.

CC. He is a main part of this offense and is a young stud who produces even without talent around him. O-Gun hasn't proven to me that he can do what he has done past couple of years without JT opposite side of him.

Back
Top Bottom