If we didn't win yesterday.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we didn't win yesterday....

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If we didn't win yesterday after having a 13 point lead, do any of you think Wannstedt would have been fired? I see no way how Dave could have kept his job after blowing a lead yesterday. It would have been a complete joke if he was kept if we lost yesterday. Wait, it is a complete joke that he was kept even though we did win yesterday.

I don't think Huizenga made a decision before Sunday's game. I think if the Jets kept that lead, there would be no way that Wanny would have coached another game with the Miami Dolphins.

Wannstedt should really thank Fiedler and Chambers, because I think they saved his job by playing so well yesterday.

:rolleyes: Huizenga had already made his decision. Yesterday had nothing to do with Wayne's decision.

I agree with Ice, youve got to think that yesterdays game had at least a little to do with the decision......But even then, we bearly beat an awful Jets team......So Huizenga shoulda took that into consideration.

I'm just happy we beat the f-ing Jets. I hate them so much. At least we've beaten them three out of the last four times.

Back
Top Bottom