If we do indeed sign OG, who will be our top 4 WRs and in what order. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we do indeed sign OG, who will be our top 4 WRs and in what order.

Nice site! Trent Gamble and Scott McGarrahan aka Dukes of Hazzard are basically already on the team, the coaches are in love with them and how they play on special teams, as well as Tommy Hendricks.

why would you do such a thing?...lol I have nothing to do with him coming back or not. I just can't believe that there's so much talk about it. He's the one that left and I don't think he's the missing link on our team...peace out.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to see Miami go with the following WR's.

1) Chambers ~ Speed
2) OG ~ Hands...Hands...and oh yeah HANDS.
3) Thompson ~ Middle Routes...Hands...Deep
4) Tolver ~ Seems to just roam the field. Just have to wait to see...
5) Baker / Rogers ~ Speedy return guys.

Miami should keep Rogers as a KR & PR guy. Baker shows he has talent. Perhaps he can play his way into trading or cutting McKnight.
McKnight has good speed but seems to miss the big plays. Miami should look into the younger players as the 3 - 5. Let C.C. & OG with McMichael be the top 3. Then use Thompson & Tolver on 3 & 4 Wides. With Rogers & Baker learning and waiting for a chance. I guess it is plain to see that I think that McKnight is not worth his cap much less a spot at the #2 or #3 slots.

1.Chambers - All Around Guy
2.Thompson - Possession, Somewhat of a threat, hands
3.McKnight - Speed
4.Tolver - Hands, hands, hands and underrated speed
5.Rogers - returner, possible slot

Gadsden - ask the Jaguars..

Originally posted by underwaterjedi

www.jcpersonal.com/dolphinsroster03.htm

Yeah, Great job!

Not being picky, just helping..

Some more locks :
OG Taylor Whitely
LB Eddie Moore(definately)
CB Omare Lowe

Some guys that aren't locks :
C Tim Ruddy
OG Todd Perry
TE Marco Battaglia
CB Jamar Fletcher(could be trade bait later)
FS/SS Shawn Wooden
P Mark Royals

My problem with the number of wideouts show here is depth, we seem to always loose at least one in camp, and then have season injuries to deal with. I remember at one point in Denver we were down to two healthy receivers (OG and Ward, I think) until McKnight returned from back issues that proved to be only minor.

I think we'll probably keep 6 WRs (5 plus Rogers, for example).

I think, at this point, injuries to someone, somewhere, are OG's best chance in miami or anywhere else.

i really hope that we keep rogers, as he has proven in this league, that he is a dangerous return man, baker had his chances to shine as a returner but did nothing to raise eyebrows and we finally need somebody to give us good field position and rogers would just do that i think/hope....

I hope Wanny doesn't re-sign Gadsden. Albiet he can play, but he is 31 and has serious arthritis in his toes. I would rather we stay with our younger guys and keep McNight for his speed. McNight has been working his tail off this off-season. What has Gadsden done to help the team this year and off-season?. The only reason why Wanny won't close the door on OG is because he thinks OG is the only guy who can catch those wild throws Feidler makes. It's time for Wanny to move on and Jay too and put a little more trust in the guys who are here working to get stronger and better this off-season.

Steve

Wanny said C. Carter will not be asked back to the team. GOOD!

He will probably sign a quick contract w/ Minn to retire as a Viking.

Back
Top Bottom