If we dont land Brees | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we dont land Brees

FinFresh

Starter
Reaction score
So if we dont land Brees, what is the next best option for us at QB?? just curious on what everyone thinks.....ive just been expecting him with us so i havent really thought of any other options.....thanks

Scary to think of us not getting Brees and letting Frerotte walk... I guess all the Lemon supporters would have their wishes granted ;)

I guess we'd have to go to the draft... the other FA QB's don't seem like decent values compared to a younger guy.

Depends on what team Brees chooses over us. If he goes to Minny, then Culpepper is a possible choice. Some people here are going to say Ramsey, but I just don't think Miami is interested in making him a starter. Josh McCown is a possibility, and maybe Jon Kitna.

Or, we could try and move up in the draft to get someone like Cutler or Young.

Nublar7 said:
Depends on what team Brees chooses over us. If he goes to Minny, then Culpepper is a possible choice. Some people here are going to say Ramsey, but I just don't think Miami is interested in making him a starter. Josh McCown is a possibility, and maybe Jon Kitna.

Or, we could try and move up in the draft to get someone like Cutler or Young.

I like the idea of moving up to get Cutler if we dont land Brees

i would have def been down to sign kitna the year palmer started but now idk he hasnt played too much in the last 2 years

i would think get ramsey or mccown and/or draft someone like whitehurst or croyle in the 2nd or 3rd round

kerry collins

Raiders | Team releases Collins
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:23:26 -0800
Janie McCauley, of the Associated Press, reports the Oakland Raiders released QB Kerry Collins in a move to get them below the salary cap by Sunday night's deadline, March 5.

it's funny to hear you guys talk about us not getting brees but getting culpepper. we aren't getting either of them at their price tag. collins is about the best we will be able to do. collins, rookie and lemon.

If we can't get Brees, we'll get a cheap vet like McCown or Kitna, and draft a QB in round 2 or 3.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Brees is the only answer.

yup and in camp when his shoulder starts acting up we have a high priced qb that is useless. atleast when collins is useless he won't be high priced too lol.

thecoordinator said:
yup and in camp when his shoulder starts acting up we have a high priced qb that is useless. atleast when collins is useless he won't be high priced too lol.

the one good thing out of the no CBA is that no FA will be high priced.

Back
Top Bottom