Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

LoneWulF

Practice Squad
Reaction score
[mod] keep draft threads in the draft forum [/mod]

choose one, or feel free to add names not mentioned. For those of you who have watched all of these guys play, please shed some insight into why you like a particular reciever more

personally I dont think I would want sinorice moss. I dont see him ever being a dominant reciever. Special teams, #3 reciever, maybe 2. He never impressed me much at UM, and im a huge Santanna Moss fan.
Chad looks good because of his workout, but I think Santonio Holmes is the most talented of the WRs

At 16, I could really only accept Holmes.

I think Moss is probably the better value if Miami could trade down to where he's likely to go. He'd compliment Chambers and Booker nicely.

I think I'd probably like to wait until the 3rd or 4th and go for somebody like Devin Aromashodu.

LoneWulF said:
personally I dont think I would want sinorice moss. I dont see him ever being a dominant reciever. Special teams, #3 reciever, maybe 2. He never impressed me much at UM, and im a huge Santanna Moss fan.
Chad looks good because of his workout, but I think Santonio Holmes is the most talented of the WRs

I agree with that. Chad is getting mad props from his workout but Santonio is the much better receiver. I think Santonio would be a much better fit here and I can see him as a long term WR here.

Having said that, I do think Chad Jackson is very very good receiver and he has great hands to back up his speed. I see him being a more accomplished Chris Chambers in his career. Probably more a system receiver, but I wouldn't complain if we drafted him.

I'm still gunning for Devin Aramashodu though. That kid has some talent and can really play. Considering we could get a Chad Greenway, Jimmy Williams, Marcus McNeill, Broderick Bunkley, Manny Lawson, DeMeco Ryans or Matthias Kiwanuka to go with him, I'd probably take that route if Aramashodu would be available in the 3rd.

HysterikiLL said:
I agree with that. Chad is getting mad props from his workout but Santonio is the much better receiver. I think Santonio would be a much better fit here and I can see him as a long term WR here.

Having said that, I do think Chad Jackson is very very good receiver and he has great hands to back up his speed. I see him being a more accomplished Chris Chambers in his career. Probably more a system receiver, but I wouldn't complain if we drafted him.

I'm still gunning for Devin Aramashodu though. That kid has some talent and can really play. Considering we could get a Chad Greenway, Jimmy Williams, Marcus McNeill, Broderick Bunkley, Manny Lawson, DeMeco Ryans or Matthias Kiwanuka to go with him, I'd probably take that route if Aramashodu would be available in the 3rd.

Chad has played in three different systems in three seasons at Florida. I like your assessments otherwise but I'm hoping we take Brandon "Baby TO" Marshall in the 3rd.

No doubt about it Chad Jackson is the real deal...has all the tools; height, speed, and catches everything. He will be the first wr taken by Denver @ 15.

Wow, original idea for a poll!

Chad Jackson please!

Santonio baby.

He's the best route-runner to come out in a long time. He's quick, has long arms and is a good blocker. He gets in and out of his cuts very fast and takes away the cushion by the DB fast too.

He's 5"11. It's not like he's 5"8 or something. Holmes reminds me so much of Lee Evans (but a better route runner than Evans) and Marvin Harrison. He'd be awesome lining up with Chambers and Booker.

Its close between holmes and jackson but i think holmes is more polised and more "can't miss" whereas jackson has the higher celling. Don't rate moss in their class myself i feel he has great top end speed but nowhere near the agility acceleration or moves of his brother and is living off the name a little moss is more a mid 2nd than a mid 1st IMO

I said Jackson because I think he is the best pick at #16 for a WR but I'm a UM fan and I would love Moss. UM guys are always good and I hate that we never draft any UM players

Back
Top Bottom