If we get Boston what should our 1st rounder be? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we get Boston what should our 1st rounder be?

Who do we use our 1st on?

• WR we still need a young slot reciever

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • QB we need a franchise QB

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • OL we need a human wall for Ricky our Franchise

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Best player available

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rivers would be excellent...and our needs at receiver may be filled with boston....carey possibly? although any picks in the 1st round are just fine-tuning after we get dave :band:

Originally posted by Danny
We'll take Vince Wilfork.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't think he'll drop that far. If he did. Too hard to ignore.

Randy Starks reminds me of Daryl Gardener in his play. I would prefer Starks over Wilfork.

WR, if we had a triple WR threat wed have a powerful offense, look at all the teams that have had 3 good WRs, just take a look at thier offenses.....Niners,Rams,Cowboys,Broncos,Chiefs,Raiders and, yes i hate to say it, Bills ...its just logical, you bring in a 3 Wr set and you all of a sudden become dangerous.

I would rather get a CB, DT, MLB in first round to relieve ourselves from one of the high paid defenders to re-sign Chambers and Ogunleye.

The reason I doubt we'd take a WR is that this team is gonna run the football first. That's what we do the most. With Boston in there next to CC and Randy we'll trow too and should have a better passing game this coming season. But for a team that runs the ball so much, we're not gonna spend a 1st round pick on a WR when we'll have Boston and CC and keep on mind that we have Simmons and Tolver in the mix too.It didn't seem posible to me before but I'm starting to think we'll go defence at 20.

Ozzy rules!!

Oline all the way.. Boston will take us to a top tier WR core and we'll just need someone to protect our QB.

If we get Boston, we have to go offensive line. The acquisition of Boston would mean that WR is no longer a need and even though this draft is very deep at WR we should not take something we don't need.

Hopefully we can trade for a second and third round and get the qback from Tulane and someone to back up Zack. (How much longer can he go?)

Someone in one of these threads somewhere said it, but don't be surprised if we end up going defense....We need to groom a Seau replacement....we need depth in that position as well, but that could be in later rounds. D. Bowens was supposed to be our DE opposite JT last year, so there must be something there. But you have to figure, no matter who else we get in FA, it would have to be hard to pass up a stud OL. On the other hand, it appears that we may have some options (OL, WR, DE, LB, or trade down). How about that....when was the last draft we could say that ?? Good Job RS....

Back
Top Bottom