If we have the #7th overall pick.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we have the #7th overall pick..

At #7 I would like to see any of the 5 top o-players at skill positions, or DJ (maybe Rolle if he were to play S and if we picked him, it'd be likely Rogers would be gone by KC's pick), and at #18(depending on who we pick at #7) we could possibly get Spears(or another top DE), Travis Johnson, Michael Clayton, Roddy White, Brodney Pool, or maybe even Thomas Davis. I mean we have the chance to get 2 really great players. I don't know how you could screw this up during the draft(obviously the picks might not pan out, but on paper I mean it would be hard to screw up).

dolphingator said:
There are 4 outstanding players in this draft: Smith, Brown, Cadillac, and Braylon Edwards. There is a SERIOUS drop off to the next tier of Rodgers, Mike Williams, etc. If we trade down we DO NOT GET QUALITY IN THIS DRAFT, we miss out on the impact offensive talent we earned by falling to 4-12. It is a "surrender" move to save $$$ and it constitutes "going cheap" on offense like we have been doing for 10 years now.

As far as I am concerned, as much as I pounded the drums for Saban to come, if he gives up this #2 pick he is NO BETTER than wannabe. I am SICK over all this.
if he trades down and we still get caddy or brown will you do a backflip???

Back
Top Bottom