IF we land Cutler somehow..how about this guy in R 2/3.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF we land Cutler somehow..how about this guy in R 2/3..

SammySmif

Starter
Reaction score
So specualtive..we have a lot before drafting begans, combines..etc..but if cutler show something to Nick, and he makes a trade up to get him..then i round 2 or 3, we should go for for a DB..and could that DB be Antonio Cromartie?

Negatives: Coming off a knee injury. Didn't play this season.

Positives: Excelled in the very demanding FSU defense that has put tons of great DBs in this league. Has fully recovered from his knee injury and should run a 4.5 or less in the combines. Has great hands and thrives in man to man coverage. Was one of the top 3 rated Dbs in the country preseason.

SammySmif said:
So specualtive..we have a lot before drafting begans, combines..etc..but if cutler show something to Nick, and he makes a trade up to get him..then i round 2 or 3, we should go for for a DB..and could that DB be Antonio Cromartie?

Negatives: Coming off a knee injury. Didn't play this season.

Positives: Excelled in the very demanding FSU defense that has put tons of great DBs in this league. Has fully recovered from his knee injury and should run a 4.5 or less in the combines. Has great hands and thrives in man to man coverage. Was one of the top 3 rated Dbs in the country preseason.

I don't like the idea of taking a guy in the second round who had a serious injury and didn't play all season before his draft, even if he is fully recovered now. Maybe in the 3rd or 4th round?

if we trade up to get Cutler, than we may be kissing the rest of our first day picks goodbye. As far as injured but talented Dbs, I lean heavily towards Allen out of Tennessee. He would be a Will Poole-type steal in round 3 (if he lasts that long).

NO way he last until our second pick....If he is anywhere near healthy at the combine he goes round 1.

Back
Top Bottom