If we lose to the Jets, Fire Staff, Players, Coaches, Trainers, Everyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we lose to the Jets, Fire Staff, Players, Coaches, Trainers, Everyone

erralyn

Starter
Reaction score
Yep this is probably an overreacting. But I think that loss to the Texans is the most disgraceful loss in the history of the franchise. Far worse than our shalacking at the hands of the Jaguars.

Unless we can immediately prove that this was some fluke by defeating the Jets convincingly, I move that Huizenga remove all trace of this taint. The memory of the travesty will still be there, but at least it will be reduced if we completely overhaul the entire Dolphin's organization.

I say if that occurs cut EVERYONE, and sign 53 walk ons. 53 free agents, drafted or undrafted. Jeff George at QB? Eric Crouch perhaps our RB? I want the whole team replaced if this happens.

Replace the strength and condition coach. Replace the head coach. Replace all the coaches. Change the uniforms completely if we have to(and not to that orange jersey which surely jinxed the game, that must be banished forevermore)!

The Dolphins have a chance to redeem themselves by beating the Jets, but if they lose to our hated foe I'd prefer they follow the plan I outlined above.

Okay, obviously I'm joking..

..but my NFL world is turned upside down right now. If the Dolphins can't win Sunday's game..with their 11 game home opener winning streak...with it being September at home in the heat...with us supposedly having the most talented roster we've had since Shula's last year...

..what am I supposed to think? Any ideas? It's hard to cope and get my head around what the heck happened to this Dolphin's team. I feel like I don't know anything about them at all now.

Oh wait..I do know one thing...

...ROYALS MUST GO! :)

It's the coaches. Why would you want to 'fire' the players? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom