If we sign Dansby, Do we still take McClain @12??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we sign Dansby, Do we still take McClain @12???

If we sign Dansby, Do we still take McClain @12???

• Yes

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • No

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters
Hell no! If we sign Dansby, we either draft Dez Bryant, trade down, or go after a guy like Vincent Jackson.

No, trade down several slots with someone looking to come up for Spiller and take Brandon Graham.

Wow.....okay now. This is a very good post that we have going on here. I do think we take a LB with our 1st rd pick were it will be who knows at this point. Parcells is not a take a WR in the 1st rd kinda guy anyway. Wait.......... I spoke to soon. I do believe he draft Keyshawn Johnson when he was with the Jets organization, with there 1st round pick. But thats the only time he has done that. Parcells knows what he's doing lets just wait and see whats happens. It is going to be very interesting to see what happens.

If we sign Dansby we are taking either Dan Williams, or an OLB like Graham or JPP.

I think the Broncos either take McClain or Bryant so it depends on who they pick up.

imo if we get dansby in FA if denver takes bryant in the first then i would try and go after marshall with the 2nd pick we have but if they dont take it i would consider the 12th pick because imo MCclain isnt worth the 12th pick he is more of a middle 20s pick to late 20s pick imo i hope we get dansby and grab bryant a #12 if he is still there:ponder:

If we get Dansby we have to look at players who fit BPA and need.
BPA-Berry, Dez, Spiller, McClain, Morgan, Griffen, Graham.
Need-Berry, Dez, Morgan, Griffen, Graham, Thomas and Williams.
I say we can prolly get a guy who fits both BPA and Need groups. Im looking at a guy like Dez or a SOLB like Morgan, Griffen or Graham-depending on how they grade them.

Yep. Absolutely. LB is our biggest issue, and these two would shore the spot up. It may even allow for Crowder to become trade bait - maybe a swap of him & a 4th draft pick for Boldin, but yes, I would. And I would give up a 3rd for Boldin too if there were no swap of other players.

I say we do as long as we get either Boldin or Bryant & even possibly Marshall for a 2nd.. (I saw that senario in another poll thread)

IF we were to sign Dansby, then I wouldn't want to draft McClain, I'd rather go OLB or WR if they think Bryant is the real deal.

i think we will sign Dansby. i expect the pick to be McClain or Everson Griffen.

should offer a 4th and a little extra if needed to get Boldin.

been saying it for a while, we sign dansby, trade down a few spots draft dan williams at nt, and in the process get another pick in the 2nd or 3rd

Back
Top Bottom