If we were to make the playoffs who would you fear most? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we were to make the playoffs who would you fear most?

Who would you fear most?

• Colts

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Titans

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Ravens

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Bengals

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
I chose the Colts because I think that whipping they gave the Falcons will serve to launch them into the playoffs with lots of momentum.

Considering Miami would have to be on the road the entire way, I would say "All The Above"..

:lol:

I dont want to see the Patriots though.. Ted Washington eats up our o-line quite easily..

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
chiefs...explosive runningbacks usually give this defense problems
we havent allowed a 100 yard rusher all year long what are you talking about? we are number 1 against the run.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
we havent allowed a 100 yard rusher all year long what are you talking about? we are number 1 against the run.

outside of jamal lewis and maybe travis henry, we really have faced anyone to write home about:

antowain smith? please
duce staley? yawn
tiki barber? dont make me laugh

keep in mind, this is the same KC offense(if not better) that steamrolled us last season...that's what i'm talking about ;)

You need to have a choice up there that says "Inconsistency" because that's what most of us fear the most. When the 'Fins are on, they can beat anyone in the league, much of the time however, they lay an egg on one side of the ball and all the success goes straight out the window.

I don't see Denver losing two games anyway though so it's almost a moot point anyway. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom