If we wouldn't give a 5th for Holmes... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we wouldn't give a 5th for Holmes...

mistergreens

Starter
Reaction score
We sure as hell aren't giving a 2nd for Brandon Marshall. It sucks, but with this, Denver will liekly trade Marshall and draft Bryant, the Phin fans are left at the alter once again.

We sure as hell aren't giving a 2nd for Brandon Marshall. It sucks, but with this, Denver will liekly trade Marshall and draft Bryant, the Phin fans are left at the alter once again.

I am typically a very optimistic person, but it's painful when the future is this transparent for Dolphins fans.

At least the Orlando Magic are in the playoffs!

Why doesn't anyone understand simple concepts?

1. Marshall is better than Holmes.
2. Holmes is suspended for 4 games.
3. Holmes is 1 wrong step away from being suspended for a year.
4. Pittsburgh was going to cut Holmes if nobody traded for him. Marshall is in no danger of being cut.

We don't have a 5th for one thing. Plus Holmes is the type of risk you take if you think you are very close to making a run at a SB. Theres a pretty decent chance the Jets gave up a 5th and Holmes never plays a game for them.

4. Pittsburgh was going to cut Holmes if nobody traded for him. Marshall is in no danger of being cut.

and BOOM goes the dynamite (aka dead on)

You forgot that Holmes is a turd and hasnt learned anything and will be looking for a huge contract at the end of the yr. I would rather take my chances with Marshall and the big contract he will command.....

Hahahaha. I can't even lie, I was right with the the original poster's train of thinking. But I'm glad I was wrong. Having a dynamic player like Marshall feels so good boyyyyyyyy.

WTF happened to this thread? There were like 25 responses last time I saw it! Oh well, I guess I was wrong. Time to eat my crow!

Definitely didnt see this coming. I take back my comment about the FO being ****ing morons :lol:

HAHAHAHA.... OH well i didn't expect it either. BTW we didn't have a 5th round pick.

Back
Top Bottom