If you could choose any D player who would you choose? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could choose any D player who would you choose?

actually, I would take Takeo Spikes if that meant the Bills would not have him, too ;)

Peppers is a good choice. He should be a monster for several years if he remains healthy. He could be another Reggie White with his size, speed and strength. I've watched him play B-ball at UNC and he has great quickness.

But, right now, I would give a slight edge to Ray Lewis. Lewis is, imo, the best D player in the league. He is a beast! D. Brooks would be close also.

You can't go wrong with any of those three, however!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If you look at our defense, we are weakest at OLB where Greenwood starts, so I would get Derrick Brooks to replace Greenwood.

You know I thought that too, until I looked at the NFL team in reveiw from last year, Remember when the phins had that goal line stance against the Colts, guess who was the biggest part of that..you got it..Greenwood, and he did some one on one in that stance..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

You know I thought that too, until I looked at the NFL team in reveiw from last year, Remember when the phins had that goal line stance against the Colts, guess who was the biggest part of that..you got it..Greenwood, and he did some one on one in that stance..

Greenwood is solid in short yardage situations, he has made quite a few stops in those situations, but you still can't name anyone on our defense that starts who is worse than Greenwood.

Hey everyone, I figured out a good way to spell Ray Lewis:
U-r-l-a-c-h-e-r

Better character for the money it would cost.

(Damn, I hope I spelled that right.:lol:)

In order of preference:-

1. Ray Lewis without a doubt.

2. A penetrating DT.

3. Ed Reed (IMHO, this kid is going to be great).

Back
Top Bottom