IF YOU COULD REDO the draft knowing that you could get KAY JAY HARRIS as a free agent | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF YOU COULD REDO the draft knowing that you could get KAY JAY HARRIS as a free agent

Which 2 would you rather have?

• Ronnie Brown and Kay Jay Harris

Votes: 88 83.8%
  • Braylon Edwards and Kay Jay Harris

Votes: 17 16.2%

• Total voters
finsnchips said:
BTW... hindsight is 20/20... it's unfair to look back, especially at the draft.

Maybe so, but this is the very argument some of us made before the draft about being able to find runningbacks later in the process, Alex Smith didn't fall to our pick so it is a mute point, but I think Ciatrick Fason going in the fourth round is another example.

I love our draft, but I sure would have loved to get Smith, Rodgers or Campbell or even Frye out of this draft at some point, it is the only complaint I have with this draft as I'm not a believer in AJ Feeley.

That being said I now hope AJ proves me wrong and becomes a top ten quarterback, I will be rooting for him.

Oh, I love how an undrafted 26 year-old rookie is now better than the second overall pick in the draft. Worth a try to bring it up, but that's no contest.

finsnchips said:
There is a reason Kay Jay is a FA... he isn't a franchise RB.

But he is a good backup to have, he is very powerful, maybe not a change of pace RB, but can be very effective.

Back
Top Bottom