If You Had Steve Ross's Undivided Attention For 2Minutes... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If You Had Steve Ross's Undivided Attention For 2Minutes...

I would ask him why he bothered to buy a team with a fanbase that is as unforgiving as any other in the NFL.

I hate these threads. The guy hasn't been the owner for two years and you guys are already treating him like the Browns in Cincinnati, the Fords in Detroit, etc. He hasn't done nearly enough yet to be ranked as a good or bad owner in the NFL.

This.

1pm Home games are a must. Fans will adjust they always do.

Find a coach and staff will construct a team to take advantage of Miami climate. Presently constructed the Dolphins are a typical cold weather team; big, powerful, and slow. Speed kills want proof? Watch an undersize FSU OL destroy a much larger USC(SEC) DL in the Chik-fil-a bowl.

This oversize, slow arse team playing in the heat and humidity is the equivalent of Napoleon attacking Russia in the winter.

I would say...

"Harbaugh was the guy we needed. It's ok that we missed on him. But you can't just let Sparano get away with letting the Dolphins go 7 - 9 again. Next time, keep it out of the media about how you feel. If Sparano fails again this season, send a message by releasing him right after the season. Then go get a head coach that will make Miami a contender again."

I would ask him why he bothered to buy a team with a fanbase that is as unforgiving as any other in the NFL.

I hate these threads. The guy hasn't been the owner for two years and you guys are already treating him like the Browns in Cincinnati, the Fords in Detroit, etc. He hasn't done nearly enough yet to be ranked as a good or bad owner in the NFL.

The whole Sparano - Harbaugh fiasco really rubbed me the wrong way.

I would tell him to read the threads at Finheaven to get a grip on football reality.

I'd tell him to make a strict "no clothing allowed" policy for the cheerleaders..

Change the music at the stadium. Jimmy Buffet/ Marc Anthony/ J-Lo/ Gloria Estefan is played all game long. How is that type of music supposed to get the crowd pumped up? Better yet, how is that music supposed to get the competitive juices flowing for the players? The stadium atmosphere has too much of a Disney World atmosphere instead of having a gladiator atmosphere.

I would tell him to stay out of the media, and out of football business in general.

i've had 5 minutes with mr ross before...all he did was stare at my wife while we enjoyed a couple cold ones...coors light for him too which seemed kind of odd to me for such a rich man but to each his own

I'd tell him to make a strict "no clothing allowed" policy for the cheerleaders..

That would DEFINITELY enhance the "fan experience!!" ... screw those hand-held gadgets, unless they had ZOOM!!!

Back
Top Bottom