If you had the #1 pick who would you take | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you had the #1 pick who would you take

Who would you pick with the first pick in the draft?

• Matt Leinhart

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Reggie Bush

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Vince Young

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Personally I would take Young. He has been the best player in the country in High School and in College. Living in Texas I have seen him play alot (I am not a Horns fan, UM all the way) and have watched college ball for a long time, and he is the best player I have ever seen in college.

depends on my team...if im picking for miami. i take leinart.

Ok I heard a rumor the Dolphins were trading Ricky for their #1 pick....who would you pick?

edit:will that do

DallasDolfan said:
Ok I heard a rumor the Dolphins were trading Ricky for their #1 pick....who would you pick?

:sidelol: Good one! I guess we'll find out. I'm not a forum police but, I just wanted to let you know why you got that first response.:cool:

BlitPhinFan said:
:sidelol: Good one! I guess we'll find out. I'm not a forum police but, I just wanted to let you know why you got that first response.:cool:
OK :dolphins: Thanks

death7star said:
wrong, for houston: trade down get to middle top 10, get picks, draft an offensive left tackle.

Quite frankly I don't give a damn what that god awful excuse for a franchise does with their pick :lol: I'm glad Miami don't suck that bad and have that many awful players. Euuuck.

DallasDolfan said:

...still wrong forum! :rolleyes:

I'd take Hawk or Young.I'd NOT take Leinart or Bush.

Ozzy rules!!

i'd take reggie bush and convert him to wr to play other side from chambers. and with all the wr reverses we run, reggie would still gain a 1000 yds rushing at wr.

Back
Top Bottom