if you had to choose but could only have 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if you had to choose but could only have 1

Tough real tough question.....but I think it would be Madison that I would choose.

Guys, Bowens is NOT in trouble to be let go. He has a VERY SMALL AND MANAGABLE contract number. The 4 in question are Sam and Pat, Zach, and Jason Taylor. Honestly, I think the guy in the most trouble is JT. Both O-Gun and David Bowens have shown flashes. Who in the secondary has? Who else at MLB has? JT may be the most replacable right now.

Now, to the question at hand. Sam Madison I think. The best example I can give is Marvin Harrison. Who does Harrison score all his TDs against? The answer is Surtain. However, they are both very good, so its hard to choose......

Bowens has a good contract but the base salaries get ugly in a few years, luckily we can cut him then and not take a hit.

Are you sure ice? I was under the assumption it was a very cap friendly contract for the whole deal......

The last few years have caps around 3 million I think, maybe even more, but the first few are very cap friendly.

Back
Top Bottom