If you hate the J-E-T-S........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you hate the J-E-T-S........

Actually... I kinda like the Jets... Vinnie is the QB of the future. And Coles wasn't even necessary to the team. Go 2003 Jets...

haha yeah right. JETS SUCK

:jetssuck:

that wasn't even a mediocre team out there ... 158 total yards on offense???

The only bright spot for them was DE Abraham .

they'll end up 6-10

HELL YEAH!!!

I root for two teams in the NFL....The Dolphins and whoever plays the Jets that week!

Originally posted by TypicalBill
that wasn't even a mediocre team out there ... 158 total yards on offense???

The only bright spot for them was DE Abraham .

they'll end up 6-10

Paul (Can't) Hackett showed the Jets fans something we in KC have known for many years.......Hackett sucks. His playcalling lost them that game. An example of Hackett's playcalling goes something like this: 1st and 10, run up the gut for 2 yards. 2d and 8, screen pass for 1 yard. 3rd and 7, (he likes to get tricky on this one) run up the gut for 2 yards fooling nobody. Punt. Rinse and Repeat. It's gonna be a long year for the Jets fans.

i think its pretty obvious that hackett and vinny just dont work.i still have faith though cause im a diehard jets fan. if the jets can pull of a miracle and go 4-6 or 5-5 by time chad comes back this team could be a contender. remember they started out 2-5 last year and won the division.i wouldnt count em out just yet.

I think it's that time again to stop talking smack and start crying. You had your turn, now we have ours. We'll get even more smack fodder next week.

No I love the Jets

I Hate the Dolphins. Hay is Danny boy still looking for his Ring???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :banana: :banana: :banana: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom