If you were our Gm who would u pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you were our Gm who would u pick?

DolfanChris06

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I'd go with Jimmy Williams it's very rarely a player like this guy comes along. I also think Chad Greenway might be the pick if we cant sign Lavar :D. If we were on the clock and Jimmy was gone and we sign Arrington id go with Chad Jackson or Eric WInston or maybe even Winston Justice :wink:

I would take the best player available on the o-line or safety. I really like our corners and think we will have 4-5 people battling for two starting jobs.

No I would'nt trade up we need all the picks we got and I don't think we have any players to throw in.

We won't spend a first round pick on 0-line. Not Saban style, he's looking for skill palyers in the first round. CB, S, O-LB, WR will be the way we go. We will go defense and if we don't sign Arrington, expect one of the stud O-LB's at #16, Greenway or Sims would be my picks.

this thread is destined for the draft forum

DolfanChris06 said:
Not even for An AJ HAwk? or a Michael Huff, Ngata?
I'll take Huff but I don't think we have anyway to trade up. We are already limited with picks missing our second and it would probably take our 3rd to get up and we would only have one first day pick then.

it depends who's available at 16 i may want to trade down and pick up an extra pick or 2 ...

Trade up? We are not gunna trade up! We are looking to trade down and get more picks not lose them. Winston Justice, Chad Jackson, or Ko Simpson are my Top 3

DolfanChris06 said:
I'd go with Jimmy Williams it's very rarely a player like this guy comes along. I also think Chad Greenway might be the pick if we cant sign Lavar :D. If we were on the clock and Jimmy was gone and we sign Arrington id go with Chad Jackson or Eric WInston or maybe even Winston Justice :wink:

Out of all those you listed only Chad Jackson and Winston Justice are the only ones I'd even think about. Jimmy Williams is extremely overrated, as is Greenway IMO. Barring a trade down and further FA signings I think Jackson, Justice, Simpson, Cromartie, Lawson, and Bunkley are the top candidates.

Back
Top Bottom