If you were owner. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you were owner.

MacAttack

Starter
Reaction score
What would you change with the Fins?

Since you have total control, we will include some personel changes also to make it interesting.

1. I would lower the ticket prices 15%. We need fans in the sits to cheer on the team.

2. Pick-up a Public relations person to handle Advertisments, someone that is going to be aggressive, and get the fans in the sits, and pumped up.

3. Fire the Hole Coaching staff. Pick-up someone that is a nasty,
mean SoB that wants to play hard ball, and not some weak minded person. We need someone that is looking forward to playing in Dec, Jan in that cold stadium up north. His Mean strike will rub off on the team.

4. Change that uniform to something that is more Fan friendly, and looks stronger.

5. Fire Fiedler. Hold Griese, Get Brunell (Jacksonville). Brunnell as the starter.

6. Rebuild the O-Line for more of a pocket passing type of line. Which will give us a better running game.

7. Release Madison (love the guy but he is getting old.) Pick-up a Rookie to feed off of Surtain. Release Taylor, Chester. Pick-up a good Vet to anchor the line and can lead, also a few rookie, or 2 year long exp in NFL.

It sounds wierd, but we have to many Chiefs and not enough indians on D. No one wants to tackle except for Zach. We need peeps in there that can talk ****, get nasty and own the line. This includes the o-line.

Oh well, thats just what I would do, what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you lower ticket prices when all the games sellout anyway?

you would be a horrible owner.

Not to mention releasing Taylor and Madison.

Most of your post was crap.

you made 7 points... 1 of them was a good idea the other 6 I'm assuming you were just trying to be funny.

I'd turn off my playstation 2, and quit thinking I could be a better owner than Wayne. They would probably suck if I was the owner.

Funny post.
:)

If it was that easy it would be done already. You have a lot of intangibles in pro sport AND business.

Madison is having a pro bowl year. . :confused:

Anyway, I'd change the uniforms (probably throw in some silver in there).

I'd get some new **** on the screens (like the dee-fense- chant and all that..its bland)

And I think we had like 73000+ at the game. .

So I assume we are selling tickets ;\

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Send Jason to us :)

Yeah he would be one of the more sought after FA ever.

He was ahead of Brooks for the defensive player of the year award with to game remaining last year (before Miami collapsed).

I'm sure a lot of teams would go for him.

If Iwas the owner i would have the chearleaders strip when we start lossing to get the crowd involved! :D also I would ban MacAttack from our games... ;)

Originally posted by Mindwarp
If Iwas the owner i would have the chearleaders strip when we start lossing to get the crowd involved!

That is really dumb...they should be naked all game long !
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom