"If you're yelling all the time then the yelling becomes normal talking" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"If you're yelling all the time then the yelling becomes normal talking"

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
If you’re yelled at consistently all the time, then the yelling sounds like normal talking. It’s important to build relationships and develop them as players and people.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article263523488.html#storylink=cpy

I have been super impressed with Coach McDaniel. I can't ever remember any of our head coaches be this transparent and direct and not BS'ing all the time. Wow I am super pumped for this season, unlike any other. CAUTIOSLY OPTOMISIC! I hope this season shows us growth and maturity that will give us confidence to be a playoff team yearly and eventually win a Superbowl.

It’s a new age in the coaching world. You just can’t yell like that anymore. It simply doesn’t work. You have to learn how to reach your players in a different way.
It didn't work back then either lol. IDK how many dikes I had to run because I told coach to **** off.

Who are the yeller coaches in the league today? It's pretty rare.

McDaniel is the goods I feel that way w/ strong conviction I’ll be shocked if I’m wrong. However in year 1 I wouldn’t hold him to the standard of playoffs or failure. It’s the expectation given the fact we have aging elite players on big contracts but this offense has questions that need answered this year. I certainly believe tua is the guy but if he’s good but not good enough that can impact things without being a true reflection of McDaniel.

Guess what I’m getting at is dint shoo him out of town if we see glimpses of what this team can be but it’s held back by certain factors.

Also biggest read I need to get on McDaniel is how he is situationally. Staley and Campbell lost their teams games last year bc of their situational judgement. Chargers it lost them a playoff birth.

If you’re yelled at consistently all the time, then the yelling sounds like normal talking. It’s important to build relationships and develop them as players and people.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article263523488.html#storylink=cpy

I have been super impressed with Coach McDaniel. I can't ever remember any of our head coaches be this transparent and direct and not BS'ing all the time. Wow I am super pumped for this season, unlike any other. CAUTIOSLY OPTOMISIC! I hope this season shows us growth and maturity that will give us confidence to be a playoff team yearly and eventually win a Superbowl.

That’s all fine and dandy until there is a litter problem on the dressing room floor

"If you're yelling all the time then the yelling becomes normal talking"​

I think Coach would have been a helluva marriage counselor with those words right there, I just don't believe my ex-wife would've stopped yelling long enough to hear him.

McDaniel is the goods I feel that way w/ strong conviction I’ll be shocked if I’m wrong. However in year 1 I wouldn’t hold him to the standard of playoffs or failure. It’s the expectation given the fact we have aging elite players on big contracts but this offense has questions that need answered this year. I certainly believe tua is the guy but if he’s good but not good enough that can impact things without being a true reflection of McDaniel.

Guess what I’m getting at is dint shoo him out of town if we see glimpses of what this team can be but it’s held back by certain factors.

Also biggest read I need to get on McDaniel is how he is situationally. Staley and Campbell lost their teams games last year bc of their situational judgement. Chargers it lost them a playoff birth.
Bills coach did as well. Gambles too much, and team can play with lack of discipline. Punch them in the mouth like we did the Ravens. The Fins must play as big as their size. Aggressive line play can defeat superior takent.

Back
Top Bottom