IFF we draft Jay Cutler does he start right away? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IFF we draft Jay Cutler does he start right away?

I don't care what Rookie we get, if the plan is to start him right away, then don't expect Miami to have a good record or make the playoffs for at least 2 years. I know everybody would disagree with me, but I think the exception with this QB crop "could" be Vince Young, He's got every bit of the arm as the rest of the QB's do, he IS a smart player, and he can make ALL of the plays running that Mike Vick can. Young could probably win some games for a team with his athletic ability alone.

These threads are really getting repetitive. This is at least the 3rd one on this exact same topic.

First we'd have to draft him.....if we do then I doubt he'd start right away but he could start some games at some point....the problem I see is that he takes some chances that can hurt the team sometimes.....I don't think he'll ever be a care taker....he'll want to win the game which can be good but at time it will be bad too.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom