I'll admit it | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll admit it

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have been saying for a long time that Jay Fiedler should start for this team, and I still think he should. I think he is a better QB for this team than Griese. However, the guy was ****in awful today. He got sacked and fumbled the ball like crazy, it reminded me of Griese. He made many poor throws and that interception, while a very good defensive play, was a ball that SHOULD NOT have been thrown. He did a terrible job today.

The offense looked out of sync. They were just awful all over the place. It was ****ing pathetic.

Its a shame that we lost this game because the defense did an EXCELLENT job. They allowed 3 points, and those 3 points should not have counted (the field goal was no good).

We had 3 extra days to prepare, and we clearly got outcoached. Wannstedt is horrible, this guy has to go. Norv Turner's playcalling was awful as well.

Although when he was given time he did nothing. Over throws under throws And I would give him 3 int's. Ty law dropped an easy one.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Although when he was given time he did nothing. Over throws under throws And I would give him 3 int's. Ty law dropped an easy one.

It annoys me when people do that. If the defender doesn't catch it, it isn't an interception. Fiedler threw 2 ints today.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
The oline gave Jay no time to do anything, you can't expect much.

That isn't an excuse for not protecting the football. The offensive line sucked today, but you still have to protect the ball.

He did the best he could. He never said he was dan marino. He can't protect the football getting hit by one of the hardest hitting safties in the league when the safety doesn't even get touched.

He played four games and lost to two playoff bound teams in this offense.

1927_photo.jpg

As I have said before, this team is going nowhere until they can effectively throw the ball.

This kind of coverage isn't what the team will face against playoff bound opponents.

ill agreee with everything iceblizzard everything but JAY SHOULD STILL START.after this year bye bye jay if not we will do nothing and as for the game if the pats could have held on jay would have had at least 5 ints he is not what we need.and our coaching is PATHETIC all around! our season is over why not fire dave tommorrow what have we to lose besides an early exit in the playoffs as usual if we even SQUEAK in

why does everybody take up for jay? remember last year with the raiders we one a big game and then was let down same story different year.i love the dolphins as much as anybody but i cant take this guy anymore

I wouldnt really blame the oline for that harrison fumble, harrison had been in there the play before and he was on the line again and fiedler didnt make a very good presnap read. Its one thing for the defense to make a good play, but to use the same play twice on the same set of downs and be successful twice is another. It was kinda funny when Wade got penalized for the false start on that 3rd and short. Perry flinched then Wade went, and right after the play he gave Perry a little bump with the shoulder pads. Maybe that shows how bad the oline is as a cohesive unit. Can u really blame the tackle for jumping when he doesnt have a direct eyesight on the ball but the rg Perry does and he flinches on the play??

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Don't show a picture of griese, he is even worse.

I really don't think so.

You see, unlike most I don't care if we don't "win now" if the team is making improvements.

Griese's has all the skill and talent to be a good QB. When he places it all together as he did in 2001, that's one less worry a team has for the future. Actually it's the most important position on the field to "worry" about.

We've been looking at the cheap W/L margin rather than building something. The organization can't help it because it's the nature of the business.

So Fiedler is going to win some games and we will continue to point to Trent Dilfer. Trent was so good that he wasn't on the team the following year. That SB was a rare occurence in NFL history.

David Woodley won games too.

Deep down inside, most knew the season was over during the Redskin game.

One other thing....

Why is there even a discussion about this offensive line?

We knew they sucked in the offseason.

It seems the only people who didn't was Dave Wannestadt and Rick Spielman.

He may have it, or better yet had it, but doesn't have it now, he had his chance and did even wors then fiedler.

I agree about the oline in the offseason as a pass blocking oline, but damn we cant even run block anymore.

Back
Top Bottom