I'll never forget this superbowl.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll never forget this superbowl....

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
First to the mods, cut me some slack if you will on this one cos I just want to share this with my finshaven family......today I got the promotion I've been waiting for at work(going into managment)and is been a long time coming....I know this is not dolphins related but I always like to share good news here and I just happen to get it today as the D.O came to meet me and made me an offer that I couldn't refused.....just wanted to share this and to remind everyone that it took time but I reached this goal....is a long time coming for our team too and I know we're gonna win the superbowl soon.

Dad, I wish you were still with me so I could share it with you too.

Ozzy rules!!

Why'd you put this in the Draft Forum? That's not the main board.

Anyways congrats. I worked my way up in my company too, starting back in HS, working PT in college, & now it's all mine :evil:

Thanks guys, I thought that I had put it in the main forum....I guess I didn't but is been a long day for me....now I just can't wait for us to win the damn superbowl....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
Thanks guys, I thought that I had put it in the main forum....I guess I didn't but is been a long day for me....now I just can't wait for us to win the damn superbowl....lol

Ozzy rules!!

congrats bro!

Congrats it must be very nice to get what you have wanted :D.:woot:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back
Top Bottom