I'll Never Take Winning Games For Granted Ever Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll Never Take Winning Games For Granted Ever Again

Michael Morris

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just heard a interview on the local ESPN Radio Station in Charlotte with the Pats Center
about last weeks miracle in Miami. He was talking about how hard it was to win in this leauge
and that player's don't take winning for granted.
I remember and some of us 35 and up Fin fans can remember when the Dolphins were a perenial
9 wins or more team that would usually get bounced in the 1st or 2nd round in the playoffs
in the 80's, 90,s and early 2000's. I never got to high on wins back then. It was about did we make the AFC
Championship game or Super Bowl. Now a days a win is a big thing to me. Last week was about as good
as it gets. It feels really nice three weeks left in the season and we have a realistic shot at the playoffs.
We are an above 500 team. It would be nice to be NE, Steelers, or some of those other teams that expect
every year to challenge for a Super Bowl. Maybe one day we will get back to feeling like those fans that take the week to week win like it's just another day at the office.

Back
Top Bottom