*I'm a dolphin season ticket holder @ the game in toronto today. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*I'm a dolphin season ticket holder @ the game in toronto today.

phinsphan99

Rookie
Reaction score
just wanted to drop by and share some stuff about todays game. all my family members live in miami, so i go down frequently - and ultimately own season tickets for the past 4 seasons. so when i heard the dolphins where playing a 45min flight from home in toronto, i couldnt wait to go down to support them. i am going to note a few things i noticed today:

1) i felt that it was a joke or something with it being a buffalo home game. when the announcer said "lets hear it for your buffalo bills" - a handful or people within a 6 section radius. a few people clapped once or twice and said yeaaa. such a joke.

2) buffalo fans our such goons, giving me chirp all game (even they were trailing the whole game), and having the nerve to say 1-15 last year to me over and over - several people said that

3) miami fans definitely outnumbered buffalo fans 2/3 to 1/3

4) the miami fans were "wanksters" - withstanding the fact that there were more miami supporters - they barely made any noise and i was the only one who jumped out and freaked out when fasano scored.

5) i truly believe nfl football should never come to canada

I was there too and second your thoughts. I would love to play Buffalo in the closed dome every year though.

Back
Top Bottom