Im a little confused and require some help or opinions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im a little confused and require some help or opinions

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
Now,I understand that the Phins/Jets game is on CBS at 1pm.I get that.But I live in the Buffalo's den(heart of Buffalo:boohoo:),and their game is at 1 too! However,their schedule said their game is on FOX,and not CBS.But what I wanna know is,will my Dolphins still be bumped,even on different channels?:(

The Dolphins game is said to be CBS' National Game of the Week so I don't think the game will get bumped. The only game that might possibly bump it is the NE game but I think most of the NY area wants to see the NY Bretts.

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 7
1:00 p.m., Cincinnati @ Baltimore (CBS HD)
1:00 p.m., N.Y. Jets @ Miami (CBS HD)
1:00 p.m., Kansas City @ New England (CBS HD)
1:00 p.m., Houston @ Pittsburgh (CBS HD)
1:00 p.m., Jacksonville @ Tennessee (CBS HD)

WIVB - Buffalo is listed as showing this game
http://the506.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1219623574

In all likelihood, you will not get to see the Dolphins game unless you go to a sports bar or get Sunday Ticket. The NFL does not allow games to be shown opposite a "home" team unless they are on the road, since all road games must be shown in the home market. Since the Bills are home that week, you probably won't get it. That's why NYC usually just gets the Giants and the Jets games and only get a doubleheader game if both are on the road.

In all likelihood, you will not get to see the Dolphins game unless you go to a sports bar or get Sunday Ticket. The NFL does not allow games to be shown opposite a "home" team unless they are on the road, since all road games must be shown in the home market. Since the Bills are home that week, you probably won't get it. That's why NYC usually just gets the Giants and the Jets games and only get a doubleheader game if both are on the road.
Buffalo is home but they are hosting the Seattle Seahawks, a NFC team, so the game will be shown on FOX not CBS.

Seattle @ Buffalo
Announcers:
KCPQ - Seattle
KCYU - Yakima
KAYU - Spokane
KPTV - Portland
KFXO - Bend Ore.
KLSR - Eugene
KMVU - Medford
KMMF - Missoula
KLMN - Grand Falls
KBTZ - Butte
WUTV - Buffalo
WUHF - Rochester
WSYT - Syracuse
WICZ - Binghamton
WYDC - Elmira
WNYF - Watertown
WFXV - Utica
WXXA - Albany
WFXP - Erie
WFFF - Burlington
WPFO - Portland Me.
WFVX - Bangor
WAGM DT - Presque Isle
KTVU - San Francisco
KECY - Yuma

I want to get this straight... I live in Columbus,Ohio, Cleveland plays at 4:00 and Cincy is on the road at Baltimore. We always have the Clowns or the Bungles on CBS here, are you saying there is a chance that Phins/Jets game could be on?

Back
Top Bottom