I'm a little confused | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm a little confused

erralyn

Starter
Reaction score
Apparently Michael Todd is Priest Holmes agent. I remember reading here several times that Michael Todd's only client was Orande Gadsden. Or am I getting my names confused?

This is I'm sure .....

No help.... But why do some companies sell Marchiano Cherries with stems and some with out. And god help you if you send someone out to buy you some, and don't specify. Is it a Bartender thing? They cost about the same ---so it can't be the whole Labor intense removing the stems thing. I'm at a loss.

Re: This is I'm sure .....

Originally posted by Chisel Monkey
No help.... But why do some companies sell Marchiano Cherries with stems and some with out. And god help you if you send someone out to buy you some, and don't specify. Is it a Bartender thing? They cost about the same ---so it can't be the whole Labor intense removing the stems thing. I'm at a loss.

ROFL!

:dance: :lolcry:

Oliver...

I don't know the answer to your question, but............I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night!!!!!

Originally posted by chambers84
I don't know the answer to your question, but............I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night!!!!!

Heheheheehe

:dance: :lolcry:

Oliver...

clear.gif

BTW - TODD FRANCE is Holmes agent. :)

Originally posted by Muck
BTW - TODD FRANCE is Holmes agent. :)

I thought it was Sweeney Todd :huh:

:jk:

Actually, erralyn is correct in that Prisco reported Micheal Todd as being Holmes' agent. Yet another blunder by Pete the Prick.

Well, Gee Pete, I wonder if that's why he didn't return your call about Priest... because He's NOT HIS CLIENT!! :shakeno:

Why was the post moved?

This is Gadsden related, and therefore Dolphin related. It would be a shame to move out now that we've ( apparently ) confirmed that Prisco got it wrong. In this forum the Prisco bashing and Todd bashing can never reach it's full potential.

What's sad is that Mike Todd has been an NFLPA certified agent for over 8 years.....he's down to one client.....which means all of his "NFL time" is devoted to one player. And he can't even get him a deal (even though one has been on the table for 8 months). Laughable.

Back
Top Bottom