I'm already feeling ill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm already feeling ill

mercury 40 said:
hey clajoie 7 dont worry man when sage rosenfields takes charge everything will work out . now for your ills dr. mercury will give you a prescription for your ills. first go out and get you a stripper then get you a keg a beer then go watch the movie stripes . then take two hookers and call me in the morning.

Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
John Winger: You mean like flaming? Or part time?
Recruiter: Well, it's a question we have to ask of all our new recruits.
Russell Ziskey: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
John Winger:Yeah, would they send us someplace special?

Kenny_Stang said:
My main concern is @ QB...

Ditto. Feeley should get the opportunity to play behind an adequate line with a decent running game. Just because he had neither of those things last season that cuts him a little slack for his performance last year, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be good tihs year. I just don't know how he's going to perform.

We saw improvement with his decision making last year (not trying to force balls that weren't there), but he still, stares down recievers, doesn't have touch for the shorter passes and doesn't appear poised in the pocket. It could reasonably be argued that "poise" is impossible to have behind last year's line, but still ...

I've been hearing on these boards so much of this Houdson Houck will fix everything stuff, that I was getting kinda sick too. It's hard for me to imagine that O-Line improving by alot after the way they played last year...but funny thing is that I'm starting to believe that it's possible. Ethan Skolnick's article was good and I finally took one of his opinion articles seriously. Maybe we have a chance after all. Pretty good article for anyone who is interested:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-skolnick17.1jun17,0,772662.column?coll=sfla-sports-front

Back
Top Bottom