Im Bored, Mike Evans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im Bored, Mike Evans

My sources indicate he’s wants another ring and wants to stay in Florida. Currently large front runner.

I can’t believe I’m about to bring this guy up 🤮, but does anybody remember what Stephen A. Smith had to say about Tua a few weeks ago?

Something about opposing players absolutely loving Tua to the point where they’ll forego a little extra salary for the chance to play alongside him??

I’ll tell you what, if Tua shows the ability to recruit guys like Mike Evans at a discount to come ring chase down in Miami, the Dolphins better hurry up and make him the highest paid QB in the league. That last sentence should get the haters going. 😘

/thread.

Evans is a really good receiver but we have two of those already and I think 3 would be a crowd trying to get everyone their touches.

I would rather see us start working on a replacement for Hill which will inevitably happen.

Mike Evans has earned over $110M in his 10 seasons with the Buccs (last year $14.5M). He's 30 years old and he likes to be paid a lot and Miami are still trying to get down to the salary cap. Not going to happen.

Last edited:
Perfect fit for the Chiefs since Higgins was tagged. Evans, Rice, Kelce and suddenly they are more than competent in terms of arsenal.

We will see how much cap space they have left after they re-up Jones, Snead, and some of their other FAs (Nnandi, Gay, Tranquill to name a few).

Back
Top Bottom