im calling it now!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

im calling it now!!!

lilcubanphinfan

Batavia Bulldogs
Reaction score
for u all to see im calling that in the end the 49ers will stay at one and take RODGERS. yes rodgers, all the smith stuff was just smoke screens to intice the possibility of trading down. and yes miami WILL trade down with either of our four possible options. it amazes me how analysts all go out and say they know 4-ers are going to pick smith when its so obvious they were just saying there going to pick him because they werent getting any action in trading down so they got made and said hey we want attention were going to take smith now come talk to us.

lilcubanphinfan said:
for u all to see im calling that in the end the 49ers will stay at one and take RODGERS. yes rodgers, all the smith stuff was just smoke screens to intice the possibility of trading down. and yes miami WILL trade down with either of our four possible options. it amazes me how analysts all go out and say they know 4-ers are going to pick smith when its so obvious they were just saying there going to pick him because they werent getting any action in trading down so they got made and said hey we want attention were going to take smith now come talk to us.

You, me, and about 133 other posters.

best case senario, Cleveland trades us for their #3, SF end up taking Rodgers, Cleveland takes Smith, TB or Vikes trade with us again for Edwards and we walk away with a ton of picks

mag1carl said:
best case senario, Cleveland trades us for their #3, SF end up taking Rodgers, Cleveland takes Smith, TB or Vikes trade with us again for Edwards and we walk away with a ton of picks

Yes that would be nice.

But I would after Cleveland be happy with Mike Williams and 2 2nds :D

Although Rolle at #5 and 3 2nds and 2 3rds does sound awfully nice as well. That is if TB would still want Williams and not only trade up for Edwards. Though from 5-3 rather then 5-2 I see the 3rd changing to a 4th or 5th.

Back
Top Bottom