I'm excited | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm excited

silvrwrx

Scout Team
Reaction score
Even during the losses i felt that we were making good progress in the right direction. I think Jake Long is a stud and before you know it he'll make any DE look silly. Porter is back to his steeler days, langford, starks, ferguson and merling look good. Roth is doing decent making the change from DE to OLB. We are now starting to get the wides invovled and the TE are looking solid. What i love most about our QB position is that we have a accurate QB, not to mention he spreads the ball around. i would like to see Dan Carpenter with more touch backs since all i read about was how the ball blasted off his foot in TC. One of the big suprises for me was Bell, we was in almost every tackle and played aggressive. We didnt let welker have too much YAC.

It also feels good to have a coaching staff that plays to their players strengths. Also a staff that puts together a game plan that players beleive in and can execute.

We obviously still have some glaring holes IE:CB, WR, Pass rushing DE (IMO) but i think we got some good games ahead of us. Playing the chargers will be exciting cause of Chambers but also a challenge because of how their playing.

I'm happy for us fans to have something cheer about. But i am more happy for the returning players from last year. Sh*t I'm happy for our entire organization.

Back
Top Bottom