I'm Feeling It, None Of That We Haven't Won Anything | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Feeling It, None Of That We Haven't Won Anything

Michael Morris

Active Roster
Reaction score
Yes, I'm feeling it. Why, because this franchise has only been to the playoff's twice in the last 10 yrs, hasn't one a playoff game since 2000, and cause last year was a disaster. This is not the 80's or 90's fins, nor are we the early 2000's fins with that championship defense. Wins like this were routine and nothing to get excited about for those teams as a AFC Championship was the measuring stick. I like winning and we haven't been winning even against mediocre teams consistently in the last 10 yrs. My blood was pumping during that game closing 4th quarter offensive and defensive flurry. Offensive big plays which haven't been consistent since really the Marino days are now a reality. We have a qb that may end up being the best since Marino which is a very long. time. We haven't one enough games to act as if winning when relevant against a bad team is no big deal. I savior victories against bad teams. We make the playoffs and win one playoff game this year then you won't hear a peep out of me for beating teams like the Raiders, Titans, etc. Remember the hopeless feeling last year with Cutler, remember 2007 winless season, or pick some other year were we totally sucked and think about knowing that at this point in the season were talking of firing the coach, or this team sucks was the normal conversation. Devil you can't steal my joy today, go Phins.

You seem to be arguing with yourself a tad..?

Don't worry. Be happy.

We're THREE and Oh yea baby!

:)

Back
Top Bottom