Im from Atlanta. What do you guys think about Harrington. (Since our classy QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im from Atlanta. What do you guys think about Harrington. (Since our classy QB

I live in atlanta also, It will be a long year if joey is the starter!! We went with Cleo Lemon at the end of the year and Saban ran off because he didn't have a QB. I tape the falcon games and watch them at 4:00 after the Miami game so I guess it will be a long year for me also

Do you have high blood pressure??

No, i just dont want to hav to get rid of all my Vick jerseys. I lived in Miami off and on my whole life, so im a Dolphins fan too. I dont know which team is more depressing the last few years.

I live in atlanta also, It will be a long year if joey is the starter!! We went with Cleo Lemon at the end of the year and Saban ran off because he didn't have a QB. I tape the falcon games and watch them at 4:00 after the Miami game so I guess it will be a long year for me also

I moved back to Atlanta, but i may be in Miami again come Football; season. Ill go to the Clevelander and watch the Falcons games, unless i get the NFL package, but the place i lived in Miami didnt have satellite before.

No, i just dont want to hav to get rid of all my Vick jerseys. I lived in Miami off and on my whole life, so im a Dolphins fan too. I dont know which team is more depressing the last few years.

I can't believe what Vick is going through right now. Unreal.

I still think that it was a huge mistake for your team trading Matt Shaub. Vick should not be a quarterback in this league. He has absolutely no skill passing the ball. The only reason he is still a quarterback in this league is because of his running agility. Once he losses some of his speed, he will not be good anymore. I just do not understand why the Falcons kicked their better quarterback to the curb.

You think Vick has no skill passing the ball, but Joey did ok? Joey is WORSE than Vick as a passer. Vicks problem with interceptions is he forces it a lot, Joey's problem is he just outright throws it to the other team. I could only laugh the two times I saw him do that, I was wondering if the other team paid him off.

I can't believe what Vick is going through right now. Unreal.

Its even worse if he didnt do it. I dont know weather to feel sorry for him for being accused, or want him gone for being stupid and being inviolved and hurting the team..

If Vick didnt have such a huge cap hit, im almost sure the falcons would have kept Schaub and traded or released Vick. he is a pain in the arse of Mr Blank and Rich McKay.

his cap hit has less to do with it, IMO, then the adoration of vick by the people of atlanta. if they would have released or traded vick before any of these charges came about it would have been a PR nightmare. the fans would have burnt down the georgia dome. 85% of the billboards in atlanta would have to be changed!:lol:
i think this gives the falcons orginization thier one chance to get out of the vick experiment. wether they cut or trade him or they lose him to prison. being the owner of a pitbull and having to deal with the stigma attached to it because of idiots like him, i hope its the latter.

his cap hit has less to do with it, IMO, then the adoration of vick by the people of atlanta. if they would have released or traded vick before any of these charges came about it would have been a PR nightmare. the fans would have burnt down the georgia dome. 85% of the billboards in atlanta would have to be changed!:lol:
i think this gives the falcons orginization thier one chance to get out of the vick experiment. wether they cut or trade him or they lose him to prison. being the owner of a pitbull and having to deal with the stigma attached to it because of idiots like him, i hope its the latter.

No way. Atlanta cares about WINNING, dosent matter who the QB is. There are a few that have attached themselves to Vick's behind based on his race, but theres not as many of those fans as people think. Vick helped the team win in the beginning, thats why he was so popular. That has changed. falcons would have a HUGE cap hit of 22 million if Vick was cut or traded this year. Also, IF Vick is convicted of a crime, its VOIDSv the contract, No cap charge. So im surte Mr Blanks fingers are crossed, he might be planting evidence on him as we speak..:sidelol:

I was happy to see him come to the team but watching him play I was even more happy when he left!!

He always looked like a deer in headlights and has very happy feet. You better hope he stays on the bench.

Dont expect him to win any games for you.He is a backup QB who can dump the ball off to your playmakers.If he throws long you need players who can come back to the ball and adjust.

He will avoid the sack by dumping off quickly and he is a gung-ho type of guy who can lead your team in a pinch.

You lost the QB you needed IMO .

Maybe you can get Culpepper if Green is signed by the Phins.

I hate Mike Vick, I hope he gets banned from the NFL for that ****. Joey Harrington is not a starting QB but he is an excellent back up

Also, IF Vick is convicted of a crime, its VOIDSv the contract, No cap charge. So im surte Mr Blanks fingers are crossed, he might be planting evidence on him as we speak..:sidelol:

:lol: we certainly agree on that one!

By the way, I have a rescue pit-bull that was used for fighting and she was terribly abused.

But, she is the sweetest most loving dog I have ever had and anybody that is cruel and inhuman enough to fight dogs should be fed to a pack themselves.

Maybe God is actually whatever we mistreat during our lives and we all have to face judgment accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom