Im going out on a limb......and say | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im going out on a limb......and say

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Yes, we will make the playoffs.....I know we dont got anywhere near a SuperBowl team.....But I truly have this feeling we will get bounced into the playoffs, play Indy on the road in the 1st rd, WIN that game and lose in the second round....mark my words.....Its gonna happen....Ive got a feeling, even though I, myself, have gave up on our team this season....:o

lol, It must be nice to have that much positive energy inside yourself still being a Fins fan. I think I lost all that over the past..oh....4 seasons.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Yes, we will make the playoffs.....I know we dont got anywhere near a SuperBowl team.....But I truly have this feeling we will get bounced into the playoffs, play Indy on the road in the 1st rd, WIN that game and lose in the second round....mark my words.....Its gonna happen....Ive got a feeling, even though I, myself, have gave up on our team this season....:o

I like to think of myself as a positive fan, but you're most definitely more positive than I am. Hope you're correct!;)

I think you're going out on a dead, decaying, termite ridden twig. ;)

Originally posted by Bazinet37
LMAO. I don't know why, but I find that hilarious Circling......

:eek:I was just going to say the same thing....:roflmao:

I wish I was as optimistic as you. The Broncos could easily lose their last two games, both on the road against good teams. I have confidence in Indianapolis and Green Bay winning those games. What I don't have confidence in right now are the Miami Dolphins, and it really hurts me to say that.

HAHAHAHA I have a feeling Buffalo is going to kick our asses this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom